BINUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Simprug
GLOBAL ENTERPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
The Program brings with it many benefits, which include:
- Classes taught by Columbia University Faculty
- Content is structured on courses currently delivered within Columbia University degree programs
- Students receive a Columbia Business School Certificate of Course Completion
- Students acquire technical knowledge and skills in venture creation, industry and market dynamics, strategy formation, product development, leadership, operations, and finance.
- Students create a new venture planning document, investment pitch package, venture logo & web domain name by end of program.
- Students receive a letter of recommendation that can be included in university applications
- Selected student ventures receive post program mentoring and support to help implementation
Details of the Global Entrepreneurship Program are:
- Dates : Monday, 23 June to Friday, 27 June 2014
- Duration : 9 AM – 4 PM on each day (40 hours)
- Hosts : Columbia Business School, AKLTG and BINUS Simprug
- Venue : BINUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Simprug
- Class : 1 class only.
- Candidates : Students within Indonesia in current grade levels of 9 to 12
Published at :