Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiads (SASMO) has been running in Singapore since 2006, it is one of the largest Mathematical Olympiads in the Asian region. SASMO have expanded the competition to provide an international platform for students from Primary 2 to Secondary 3 (Year 2 to Year 9), with differentiated question papers for every year level (total of 8 year levels). SASMO is devoted and dedicated to bringing a love for Maths to students. SASMO caters to the top 40% and aims to arouse students’ interest and enthusiasm for mathematical problem solving, develop mathematical intuition, reasoning and logical thinking, as well as creative and critical thinking.
BINUS International School Simprug inspire the students to achieve their personal best in academic excellence. Participating the test on October 11, 2014 at BMIS, our students were so excited in challenging themselves into something new outside the classroom.
Below are our proud and happy achievers of SASMO 2014 results.
Back Row :
– Bryan Anggito (Grade 9) – Silver Award
– Tubagus Rasya Argitya Danendra (Grade 5) – Bronze Award
– Julian Karsies Linardi (Grade 2) – Bronze Award
– Raphael Haryo Hutomo Paunescu (Grade 2) – Silver Award
– Rarkryan Parasamya Angdhiri (Grade 5) – Bronze Award
– Ruben Alexander Megantara (Grade 4) – Silver Award
– Jeonghun Chae (Grade 6) – Gold Award
Front Row :
– Jason Argana Dharmawan (Grade 2) – Bronze Award
– Claire Angela Santoso (Grade 5) – Silver Award
– Cassandra Aiko Bratamihardja (Grade 4) – Bronze Award
– Yvette Alexandra Thompson (Grade 3) – Bronze Award
– Chiara Amanda Santoso (Grade 4) – Silver Award
– Shlok Patni (Grade 2) – Bronze award
Published at :