Grade 10 Personal Project Exhibition
The MYP personal project is a student-centred and age-appropriate practical exploration in which students consolidate their learning throughout the programme.
Students must identify a global context for their MYP projects to establish their relevance and significance. The following
global contexts direct learning towards independent inquiry.
• Identities and relationships
• Orientation in space and time
• Personal and cultural expression
• Scientific and technical innovation
• Globalization and sustainability
• Fairness and development.
Published at :