- Selection is on “First Come First Served” basis and registration will be closed when full capacity has been reached.
- Candidates will be considered as accepted to the School if they have met the passing criteria of the Student Admissions Test and have fulfilled all the academic & administrative requirements, and payment confirmation has been received by Marketing Department.
- The School reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of a student and the decisions made are final.
- Registration Fee is Rp. 700.000 and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Completed Registration Form, signed by parents on every page.
- Agreement Letter for School Fees Payment, signed by parents on every page.
- Agreement Letter for School Regulations, signed by parents on every page.
- Declaration Form, signed by parents on an Rp 6.000,- official stamp.
- 3 (three) recent coloured photographs, size 3 x 4 cm.
- 2 (two) copies of the candidate’s Birth Certificate.
- 1 (one) copy of the candidate’s Report Card from previous level of education and legalized by the School Principal, for example: Kindergarten Report Card for Elementary School applicants, Grade 4 – 6 Elementary Report Card or equivalent for Middle School applicants, and Grade 1–3 SLTP/Grade 7–9 Report Card or equivalent for High School applicants).
- If enrolling from overseas/International School: a Notification Letter of Equivalence, which has been legalized by Departemen Pendidikan Menengah Umum (Dikmenum).
For Indonesian Candidates
- 1 (one) copy of parents/guardian’s Identity Card.
- 2 (two) copies of Family Card (with candidate’s name). Please bring the original Family Card to be shown to Marketing Staff (only for sibling enrolment).
For Expatriate Students
- 1 (one) copy of parents/guardian’s and candidate’s passport.
- 1 (one) copy of parents/guardian’s and candidate’s KITAS.
- Recommendation Letter for studying in Indonesia from National Education Department (Depdiknas), Government of Indonesia.
Last updated :