BINUS SCHOOL Simprug is now seeking applications for the following available positions in the 2019-2020 Academic Year:
- University Guidance Counsellor
- Elementary School Teacher for G3
- Elementary School Teacher for G4-5
- Learning Support Teacher for Elementary to Middle School
- Middle School Teacher for English
- Middle School Teacher for Chinese Language
- Middle School Teacher for Sciences
- Middle School Teacher for Humanities
- High School Teacher for Economics and Business Management
- Student Counsellor for Upper Elementary School
Interested candidates should:
- have a relevant university qualification
- have experience working in schools and preferably with IB
- be fluent with the English language
For the University Guidance Counsellor position, interested candidates should:
- Show demonstrated evidence of guidance counselling, with thorough working knowledge of university entrance requirements
- Show demonstrated knowledge and experience with admissions processes for USA, Asia-Pacific, UK and other parts of Europe
- Show demonstrated knowledge of the IB Diploma Programme
For a job description and more information about teaching at our school, please write to our Principal at email@example.com .
Background to BINUS SCHOOL Simprug
Opened in July 2003, BINUS School Simprug is an IB World School, offering IB`s Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. We are co-educational, multi-denominational, and cater for pre-school to high school children. High school graduates typically further their studies in universities overseas or locally. 95% of our student population is made up of Indonesian-born nationals, and our language of instruction is predominantly English.
Simprug is a suburb located in South Jakarta. Although space limitations in the city of Jakarta mean our campus is not as leafy or as wide-spaced as most other schools outside of Jakarta, the campus is made up of three connected towers and the entire building has nine floors. Space is used optimally to hold large classrooms for pre-school to high school as well as specialist venues for arts, technology, sport and play.
Last updated :