Camp Night Out Grade 6 Students
Why Camp is Great for Children ?
1. All the fun at camp draws everyone together— singing, laughing, talking, playing, doing almost everything together. Everyday, camp creates friendships.
2. Outdoor experience enriches kid’s perception of the world and supports healthy child development
3. Learn social skills
4. Have free time for unstructured play
5. Camp is the perfect place for kids to practice making decisions for themselves without parents and teachers guiding every move
6. Camp expands every child’s abilities.
7. Unplug from technology & Gain resiliency
8. Camp helps children build self-confidence and self-esteem as well as provides a wonderful opportunity to move, running, swimming, jumping, hiking, climbing! Camp is action!