BINUS SCHOOL Simprug is now seeking applications for the following available positions in the 2019-2020 Academic Year:
- Learning Support Teacher for Elementary to Middle School
- Middle and High School Teacher for Sciences, with Bio/Chem or Phy/Chem
- Student Counsellor for Upper Elementary School
Interested candidates should:
- have a relevant university qualification
- have experience working in schools and preferably with IB
- be fluent with the English language
For a job description and more information about teaching at our school, please write to our Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Background to BINUS SCHOOL Simprug
Opened in July 2003, BINUS School Simprug is an IB World School, offering IB`s Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. We are co-educational, multi-denominational, and cater for pre-school to high school children. High school graduates typically further their studies in universities overseas or locally. 95% of our student population is made up of Indonesian-born nationals, and our language of instruction is predominantly English.
Simprug is a suburb located in South Jakarta. Although space limitations in the city of Jakarta mean our campus is not as leafy or as wide-spaced as most other schools outside of Jakarta, the campus is made up of three connected towers and the entire building has nine floors. Space is used optimally to hold large classrooms for pre-school to high school as well as specialist venues for arts, technology, sport and play.