REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTS
- Selection is on a “First-Come, First-Served” basis and registration will be closed when full capacity has been reached.
- Candidates will be considered as accepted to the School if they have met the passing criteria of the Student Admissions Test and have fulfilled all the academic & administrative requirements, and payment confirmation has been received by Marketing Department.
- The School reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of a student and the decisions made are final.
- Test Registration Fee (Online only) is Rp. 800.000 and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Online Registration: binus.edu/admissions
Additional Information about Fees Programme :
- Effective Date: August 29th, 2020 and for those who enroll in the middle of the Academic Year 2020 – 2021
- The school fee’s amount is only for Academic Year 2021 – 2022 and is subject to review annually.
- Enrolment Fees and School Fees are excluding co-curricular programs, uniforms, materials, arts & crafts material, stationeries and meals.
- The monthly School Fees cover all tuition and access to all School facilities, Internet access, Textbooks (where applicable), handwriting books, student diary & folders (1st day packs only), excluding graphic calculators/notebook computers.
- All the payments that have been made are non-refundable, cannot be transferred to other candidates and cannot be claimed for any other reasons.
- Payment using credit card instalment scheme might be unavailable at any time without prior notice if the collaboration between the School and the Bank Partners comes to an end or is not continued.